A One-Semester Class for Middle School and High School Students Taught From a Christian Conservative Perspective!
- Watch the videos of each class right on your computer. No special equipment.
- Sign up with a one-time payment.
- Receive class details on how to obtain the On Demand recordings.
- Every class is one hour long – and we watched two each day. However, you may decide to watch two per week.
- Watch on YOUR time during your own schedule.
- Handouts and information will be provided with each class on this members only website.
About Professor Wilson
Woody is a retired teacher who participated in three Teaching American History grant programs, and in the same time period attended seminars that explored new ideas for teaching critical thinking and writing skills, as well as research-based teaching techniques that engage students in the analytical learning process. Woody was twice selected West Virginia US History Teacher of the Year and currently teaches both US history and social studies methods classes at Ohio Valley University. He and his wife Jeanie currently reside in Parkersburg, WV.
Value for your dollar!
As a long-time homeschool parent, Felice understands a value of a good education at a reasonable price, therefore this class is only $5 per class session for the entire family. You won’t want to miss this class.