Homeschooling with Proverbs
📚 Homeschooling with Proverbs – A Bible Study for the Entire Family!
Unite your family in the wisdom of Proverbs with our Starter Kit, featuring audios, a 60-page book with schedules and reflection questions, study materials, handouts, and activities.
Dive into 18 life-changing lessons, expertly organized for a full school year. Discover why families hail it as the most encouraging Bible study ever.
A Bible STUDY for the ENTIRE family!
Enjoy God’s Word together
Encourage ~ Learn ~ Grow
as a Family!
One year, I searched and searched for a Bible Study that I could use with my entire family using the Book of Proverbs. Since I couldn’t find one I decided to write one.
What does the study contain?
An Entire Christian BIBLE Study using the Book of Proverbs for the ENTIRE Family!
Starter Kit Contains:
- Audios prepared for the entire family. Three separate audios!
- A Starter 60-Page Book with teaching ideas, schedule, digging deeper, reflection questions and more. (Total book more than 100 journal and activity pages when completed)
- Study questions, journal, and note-booking ideas.
- Handouts for you and your family. Even great activities for the younger family members!
- All will adhere closely to the audio teaching of for each book of Proverbs.
You have complete control:
The entire set contains 18 lessons. For ease of use, I’ve broken down these lessons into 9 months a full school year, as there is so much information! This has been life changing for our family and I ask that you give it a TRY! It is by far the MOST helpful and encouraging Bible study EVER for the entire family.
Listen to the Audios for Session 1 Below:
Session 1 - PreK to 2nd Grade
Session 1 - Upper Elementary Age
Session 1 - Adults and Teens
About the author of Homeschooling with Proverbs:
Felice Gerwitz is a veteran homeschool mom with a heart for mentoring others.
Felice is the owner of Media Angels Inc., a publishing company with a focus on Christian material including 19 books. Felice is a regular podcast host of: VintageHomeschoolMoms, A Few Minutes with God, and Writing and Podcasting Advice Shows. She is a popular conference speaker.